Adani Group chairman Gautam Adani said that a roadmap of self-reliance and indigenisation has been created in collaboration with SAAB. Besides ensuring transfer of technology, there will also be focus on capabilities critical for true indigenisation, including design, system integration, maintenance and upgrade for Gripen in India, said Adani.
Commenting on the development, SAAB CEO Håkan Buskhe said that they have tied up with Adani Enterprises due to shared values and shared commitments, adding that the defence project has a long-term objective. He also noted that building a new fighter is similar to high-tech projects in the energy sector. SAAB Group is a Swedish aerospace and defence company, founded in 1937.
Adani Enterprises ended Friday’s trade at Rs 136.45 per share, up by Rs 3.50 or 2.63% on the BSE.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.