The Board at its meeting held on November 28, 2016 inter-alia, fixed an issue price of Rs 800 per equity share (which includes a premium of Rs 790 per share) for the 6,11,986 equity shares of Rs 10 each of the company being issued for cash on a preferential basis, subject to receipt of further necessary approvals as may be required.
The scrip opened at Rs 610 and has touched a high and low of Rs 729.5 and Rs 605 respectively. So far 304260 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 1,078.01 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 835 on 14-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 350 on 18-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 636.8 and Rs 573.5 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 56.93 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 7.79 % and 35.28 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.