Report said that JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and CLSA have been appointed to manage the exercise.
The money will help fund acquisitions and restore a healthy leverage ratio.
Sajjan Jindal has a 75 per cent stake in JSW Energy while the rest is held by the public.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.