Company showed in current year ended 31 March 2015 Cash Profit of Rs. 0.21 Cr vs Cash Loss of Rs. 0.63 Cr in the year last year.
EBITDA Margins also improved to 18.40% vs Last year 11.48%.
Export continues to drive the growth. It clocked Rs. 15 Crore for the year ended 31 March 2015 from Rs. 10.25 Crore in the previous year.
Total Order book size as on 31 March, 2015 is Rs. 32 Cr including domestic as well as exports orders.
“The results are in line with our expectations. The effort put in by our entire team is showing results now. Exports continue to drive our growth” commented Mr. Jayanti Sanghvi, Managing Director of Sanghvi Forging & Engineering Ltd. “Our Company started giving the fruits which we all were waiting for the long time by showing continues cash profit after the expansion and we are very positive that going forward, we show an improved bottomline also, and hopefully we will be in net profit.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.