Tata Power will sell its 30% stake in PT Arutmin for a sharply lower consideration of USD246.64mn after entering into revised pacts that take into account certain prior liabilities. (ET)
Competition Commission has approved the merger of Bharatiya Mahila Bank with the State Bank of India (SBI). (BS)
Wipro Ltd announced it was selling its EcoEnergy business division to Chubb Alba Control Systems Ltd, the Indian arm of the United Technologies Corporation (UTC), for USD70mn (Rs4.80bn). (BS)
KSK Energy Ventures Limited is in advanced stage of parleys for stake divestment in the KSK Mahanadi thermal power project. (BS)
Bajaj Auto officially named its biggest and most powerful motorcycle ‘Dominar 400’, which will be unveiled on December 15. (BS)
Hinduja Ventures Ltd (HVL) it will sell stake in group firms Induslnd Media and Communications Ltd and Hinduja Energy. (ET)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.