SBI Life said that improving health awareness and low costs involved in the issuance of online term policies have helped to reduce premium rates.
An online process provides better disclosure of the applicantâ€™s health status which helps insurance companies in the pricing of insurance policies more effectively.
SBI Life has the lowest expense ratios among private insurers.
SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd is currently trading at Rs 658.8, down by Rs 6.8 or 1.02% from its previous closing of Rs 665.6 on the BSE.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 738 on 03-Oct-2017 and a 52 week low of Rs 628.5 on 08-Nov-2017. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 680.85 and Rs 628.5 respectively. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.