Sebi reportedly said clarifications (are) awaited from lead manager for the proposed public issue.
The regulator had received the draft offer documents on June 26, says report.
As per the Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) filed with Sebi, the company plans to raise an estimated Rs. 1,150 crore.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.