Crop protection chemical company Sharda Cropchem is planning to raise around Rs 327-352 crore through IPO.
The price band may be fixed at Rs 145-156 a share through the issue.
The issue will open on 5th September and will close for subscription on September 9.
The equity shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE Limited (“BSE”) and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (“NSE”).
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited and IDFC Securities Limited are the Book Running Lead Managers to the Offer, and Karvy Computershare Private Limited is the Registrar to the Offer.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.