Its sales rose 21% to Rs 210 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 173 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015.
The scrip opened at Rs 630.95 and has touched a high and low of Rs 686 and Rs 620 respectively. So far 498284 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 4808.07 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 1 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 636 on 03-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 355 on 20-Jan-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 632.95 and Rs 528.25 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 56.89 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 15.35 % and 27.76 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.