The IPOs of ACB (India) Ltd and Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd recieved market regulator Sebi's approval to raise funds through initial public offers (IPOs), says report.
Report said that these companies had filed their draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with the capital market regulator in September 2014 for the proposed public offers.
According to reports, Shree Pushkar Chemicals and Fertilisers is planning to raise Rs 75 crore by issuing fresh shares as well as an offer for sale of 20,26,589 shares.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.