Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd has announced that Shree Shubham Logistics Limited (SSL), a subsidiary of Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd., has filed a draft red herring prospectus dated February 19, 2015 (‘‘DRHP”) with SEBI on February 20, 2015 in connection with its proposed initial public offering of equity shares of Rs.10 each (“Equity Shares”) comprising a fresh issue of Equity Shares, aggregating upto Rs. 2,100 million (the “Fresh Issue”), and an offer for sale of upto 7,007,876 Equity Shares by Tano India Private Equity Fund II (the “Offer for Sale” and together with the Fresh Issue, the “Offer"). The Offer includes a reservation of 100,000 Equity Shares for eligible employees, as defined in the DRHP. The Offer is subject to receipt of requisite regulatory approvals, market conditions and other considerations.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.