Ashok Leyland launched ‘Circuit’ Series – first Electric Bus Made in India. (BS)
IFCI lowered short-term lending rate by a steep 0.80% following the 0.25% repo rate cut by the RBI. (ET)
Jet Airways is set to introduce wide-body services on the busiest domestic routes in a move that will significantly enhance connectivity. (BL)
After Maruti Suzuki signed a pact with the government for transportation of vehicles through inland waterways, Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) and Honda are also trying for one. (BS)
Shriram EPC has bagged a Rs0.61bn contract for a water supply scheme in Bengaluru. It has bagged the contract for a water supply scheme to Robertsonpet (KGF) City under the Centre’s Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation scheme. (BL)
Nokia has bagged USD230mn 4G network deal from Bharti Airtel in nine telecom service areas. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.