During the quarter under review, total income stood at Rs.139.7 crore compared with Rs.155 crore, down 9.8% yoy.
Shriram EPC Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 23.55, down by Rs. 1.4 or 5.61% from its previous closing of Rs. 24.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 24.45 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 24.55 and Rs. 23.25 respectively. So far 43812(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 824.91 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 39.6 on 11-Aug-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 23 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 26.55 and Rs. 23.05 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 50.03 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 42.53 % and 7.44 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.