Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1279.4, up by Rs. 5.35 or 0.42% from its previous closing of Rs. 1274.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1265 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1279.4 and Rs. 1265 respectively. So far 2367(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 28905.65 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 1325 on 01-Aug-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs. 736.5 on 21-Jan-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 1310.05 and Rs. 1253 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 26.05 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 29.92 % and 44.03 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.