Sintex Industries was trading at Rs 29.65 per share, down by Rs 1.95 or 6.17% as at 1511 hours on Tuesday, on the BSE. The stock hit its intraday high and low of Rs 32.50 and Rs 29.25 respectively.
The stock attracted a traded volume of 3,62,05,105 shares and traded value of Rs 11,020.83 lakh on the NSE. The company had hit its 52-week high of Rs 121.40 on May 17, 2017, and 52-week low of Rs 16.15 on May 25, 2017, on the NSE.
Sintex Industries Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of plastic products, and spinning, weaving and finishing of textiles. The company's segments include Textiles, Plastics and Infrastructure. The Textile segment includes fabric and yarn.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.