Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary (Housing and Urban Affairs) urged the States and UTs to ensure commencement of work by November this year on 261 impactful smart city projects in 60 cities that were announced during January- September 2016.
These identified projects account for an investment of Rs 31,112 crore. States and UTs have also been asked to speed up work on 370 PPP projects that involve an investment of 32,410 crore.
The impactful projects identified range from building 40 outdoor fitness centres in New Delhi Municipal Council area at a cost of Rs 1.31 crore to the redevelopment of 340-acre area in Bhopal at a cost of Rs 3,000 crore.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.