Jason Kothari was a former executive of Housing.com a real estate online portal.
Snapdeal is also planning to invest additional $20 million in Freecharge, which will assure that the company has enough working in immediate future, but the company has not yet divulged any details.
This decision was taken a month after when CEO of Freecharge, Govind Rajan left the company and in between, there were the doubts of growing concerns of Freecharge losing out to its strong rival Paytm.
The CEO and Co-founder of Snapdeal Kunal Bahl said in a statement that, Mr Kothari is a multiskilled and strategic entrepreneur, and that they are excited to have him on the board of Freecharge.
However, Kothari will be holding the position as Chief Strategy and Investment Officer at Snapdeal, even though appointed as CEO of Freecharge.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.