Spicejet Ltd slipped 2.2% at Rs. 71. COMPAT has set aside CCI's Order imposing penalty in regards to cargo fuel surcharge, says report.
The scrip opened at Rs. 72.8 and touched a high and low of Rs. 72.85 and Rs. 70.8 respectively. A total of 4110143(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 4349.01 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 95.3 on 28-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs. 16.7 on 27-Apr-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 73.85 and Rs. 70.3 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 60.32 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 3.04 % and 36.64 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.