The company's sales decreased 2.7% to Rs 291 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 299 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015.
The scrip opened at Rs 750 and touched a high and low of Rs 750 and Rs 706 respectively. A total of 177111 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 1193.6 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 775 on 14-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 284 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 775 and Rs 701.4 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 58.77 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.98 % and 40.25 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.