GDP rose 7.3% in the quarter ended September, higher than the 7.1% in the previous one. (BS)
Infrastructure sector recorded a growth rate of 6.6% in October — the highest in last six months — on the back of impressive performance by steel and refinery products. (BS)
State oil companies have raised the price of petrol by 13p/l and cut the price of diesel by 12p/l. (ET)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.