The company reported its net profit at Rs 18 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 15 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015. The company's sales decreased 2.7% to Rs 291 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 299 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015.
During the quarter under review, EBITDA Margin stands Rs 37.6 as on September 30, 2016 from Rs 34 as on September 30,2015.
Steel Strips Wheels Ltd ended at Rs 768.4, up by Rs 35.25 or 4.81% from its previous closing of Rs 733.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 745.45 and touched a high and low of Rs 775 and Rs 744.4 respectively. A total of 153234(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 1193.6 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 775 on 14-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 284 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 775 and Rs 701.4 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 58.77 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.98 % and 40.25 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.