Following are the important stocks to watch out for in Thursday’s trading session:
OMC’s: Oil marketing companies in focus as government clarified its non-interference stance in pricing.
Tata Chemicals: The company to sell its Phosphatic fertiliser business to Indorama Holdings BV, Netherlands for Rs 400-500 crore.
InterGlobe Aviation: QIP to open on September 15 at price band of Rs 1,125 to Rs 1,175 per share.
Jubilant Foodworks: The company has clarified and said that all its food ingredients safe to consume.
Sobha: The company to buy back up to 1.46 million shares at Rs 425 each.
Wipro: To partner with Rebuild Texas Fund to help in the recovery and rebuilding efforts in Texas.
Strides Shasun: It has received the U.S. FDA approval for Potassium Citrate Extended-Release tablets.
Puravankara: It aims to sell 1,000 residential units online.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.