The total income was at Rs.57.7 crore as against Rs. 54.7 crore (YoY).
Sundaram Brake Linings Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 288.1, up by Rs. 48 or 19.99% from its previous closing of Rs. 240.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 250 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 288.1 and Rs. 235.05 respectively. So far, 31907(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 94.36 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52-week high of Rs. 328.6 on 02-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 212 on 07-Sep-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 249.8 and Rs. 236.8 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 65.54 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.57 % and 33.89 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.