The project consists of 24 units of S95 90m tubular tower with rated capacity of 2.1 MW. Located in the district of Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, the project is scheduled for completion in March 2017.
This order win takes the total current year order portfolio with the business house to 84 MW out of which 33.60 MW was announced earlier as a part of order wins from SMEs.
The scrip opened at Rs 14.65 and touched a high and low of Rs 14.96 and Rs 14.48 respectively. A total of 17773856 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 7325.57 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs 23.25 on 05-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 12.47 on 09-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 15 and Rs 13.76 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 20.95 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 22.58 % and 56.23 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.