The filing states that the term of the Concession Agreement will be for 30 years, from the date of commencement of operations. Furthermore, the agreement can be extended by next 20 years, after mutual agreement. Post the execution of this agreement, SLPL shall receive exclusive rights as well as authority to develop, design, finance, construct, operate and maintain the LNG Port.
The LNG Port will be the first, all-weather greenfield port that will be developed completely by SLPL.
Swan Energy Ltd ended at Rs 155.1, down by Rs 2.6 or 1.65% from its previous closing of Rs 157.7 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs 159.25 and touched a high and low of Rs 165 and Rs 154 respectively. A total of 4.64 lakh shares were traded on the counter
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.