The stock was trading up by 2.81% at Rs 296 per share on BSE at 1459 hours. It opened at Rs 290 per share. It touched its intraday high and low at Rs 309.80 and Rs 283.60 per share, respectively.
The company also reported that Shivanand Mankekar and family increase its stake to 6.6% from 5.3%. Laxmi Shivanand Mankekar held 12,58,800 (4.24%) equity shares in the company while Shivanand Shankar Mankekar held 3,14,720 (1.06%) equity shares as of quarter ending June 2017.
The stock attracted a total traded volume of 6,54,718 shares and traded value of Rs 1,921.66 lakh on NSE at 1459 hours. The stock's 52 week high stood at Rs 334 as on July 19, 2017 and low at Rs 210.25 as on February 23, 2017.
Talwalkars Better Value Fitness is a holding and fitness company. The company is engaged in the health and fitness services, and gymming business.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.