The company has received an approval from the CCI for the proposed acquisition of its urea and customized fertilisers business by Norway’s Yara Fertilisers. Under the deal, Tata Chemicals will sell its urea plant in Babrala, Uttar Pradesh, which has an annual capacity of about 1.2 million tonnes for an estimated Rs 2,670 crore.
The scrip opened at Rs 470 and has touched a high and low of Rs 481 and Rs 467 respectively. So far 332448 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 11847.61 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 585.1 on 24-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 310.05 on 26-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 468.05 and Rs 445.5 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 30.8 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 48.1 % and 21.1 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.