According to the management, the size of the global market for cloud computing stands at $200bn and the domestic market stands at $1.5bn.
The management expects the domestic cloud computing market to grow between 30-32% CAGR over the next few years.
Cloud computing is a crucial new technology for IT and ITES companies. This development will not have an immediate impact on the stock but is a long term positive.
The stock touched a 52 week high of Rs784 on 17-Mar-2017 and a 52 week low of Rs570.4 on 10-Aug-2017. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs698.7 and Rs663 respectively.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.