Sanofi has sued Glenmark and Torrent Pharmaceuticals in a US court over their plans to launch a generic version of its multiple sclerosis drug, Aubagio. (BS)
Wockhardt said German regulator has issued European Union Good Manufacturing Practice certificate to the company's Ankaleshwar facility in Gujarat. (BS)
Within a month since the Road Ministry launched a scheme to revive the construction business, two projects of IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd have got relief. (BL)
Tata Motors and Castrol inked a three-year agreement under which the lubricants maker would supply commercial vehicle oils to the home-grown auto major in over 50 markets, including SAARC and ASEAN region, West Asia, Africa, Russia and Latin America. (BL)
As many as 10 international offshore drilling contractors including Transocean Inc have offered best-in-class deepsea drilling rigs to Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) for its KG-D5 gas field developments. (ET)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.