Tata Motors Ltd ended at Rs 553.55, up by Rs 6.5 or 1.19% from its previous closing of Rs 547.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 550 and touched a high and low of Rs 555.5 and Rs 549 respectively. A total of 4286703(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 176160.65 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs 598.6 on 07-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 266 on 11-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 559.4 and Rs 537.05 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 33.01 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 41.81 % and 25.18 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.