Tata Power Company was trading at Rs 86.15 per share, up by Rs 5.20 or 6.42% as at 0941 hours on Wednesday, on the BSE. The stock witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 5.18 times.
It attracted a traded volume of 1,38,85,608 and traded value of Rs 11,823.60 lakh on the NSE. The company had hit its 52-week high of Rs 91.15 on March 29, 2017m and 52-week low of Rs 67 on November 9, 2016, on the NSE.
The Tata Power Company Limited is an integrated power company. The Company's principal businesses are in the areas of generation, transmission, distribution-cum-retail, power trading, power services, coal mines and logistics, strategic engineering for defense applications, solar photovoltaic (PV) manufacturing, and engineering.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.