Cyrus Mistry had to give up his last official position across Tata Group companies on Monday, post EGM to remove the former Chairman from the position of director.
Cyrus Mistry Mistry became a director in Tata Sons in 2006.
Mistry had moved National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and later National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) seeking a stay on the EGM.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.