The scrip opened at Rs 414.4 and touched a high and low of Rs 417.35 and Rs 407.8 respectively. A total of 6865251(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 39538.18 crore.
Post signing of a letter of intent with Liberty House Group, the exclusive negotiations for the potential sale is subject to due diligence and corporate approvals. The acquisition is expected to be completed early in the first quarter of 2017.
The letter of intent covers several South Yorkshire-based assets including the Rotherham electric arc steelworks, the steel purifying facility in Stocksbridge and a mill in Brinsworth as well as service centres in Bolton and Wednesbury, UK, and in Suzhou and Xi'an, China.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 440.9 on 11-Nov-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 211.3 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 412.7 and Rs 372.85 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 31.35 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 42.14 % and 26.51 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.