Additionally, improvement has been seen in the aforementioned areas, in Reliance Jio Infocomm and a couple of other telecom companies.
The networks of Jio and Airtel have showed decline in daily call failures to 56% of all calls from nearly 73% on September 23. Additionally, with a rate of 62%, Idea Cellular stands at the third position with regard to the worrisome issue of the telecom industry, stated the report.
Moreover, call failure levels with Vodafone India, the country’s No. 2 telco, however continue to hit 75%, making an improvement from 83.5%, which was recorded earlier, the report said.
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) has set October 17 as the deadline for incumbent mobile phone companies to comply with the quality of standards norms, added the report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.