The scope of supply includes design, engineering, manufacturing, construction and commissioning of the solid fuel-based power plant with two CFBC boilers. Thermax also would be supplying emission control equipment and water treatment plant for the project, to be commissioned within 18 months, said the company in a BSE filing on Wednesday post market hours.
“This is the first EPC order that Thermax will be executing for a GCC (Gulf Co-operation Council) country. We intend to expand our footprint in this region where we have been providing business solutions,” said MS Unnikrishnan, Thermax MD and CEO.
Thermax was trading at Rs 921 per share, up by Rs 22.45 or 2.50% in the pre-opening session on Thursday, on the BSE.
Thermax Limited is engaged in the business of manufacture and sale of boilers, heating and cooling equipment, industrial chemicals, and water and waste management equipment.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.