The total income from operations of the company during the September quarter also jumped by 7% to Rs 297 crore, over Rs 277 crore in the year-ago period.
EBITDA improved by 33.7% yoy to Rs 47.54 cr while EBITDA margins expanded 317 bps yoy to 16%. This was primarily due to ~26% decline in cost of material consumed and operational efficiencies.
Timken India Ltd ended at Rs 553.45, up by Rs 13.55 or 2.51% from its previous closing of Rs 539.9 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 539.85 and touched a high and low of Rs 558.25 and Rs 539.85 respectively. A total of 16170 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 3671.32 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 640.9 on 21-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 400.5 on 18-Mar-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 552.75 and Rs 515 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 75 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 11.06 % and 13.94 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.