BSE Mid-cap index closed higher by 0.07% at 14817. BSE Small-cap index closed lower by 0.08% at 15653. India VIX closed lower by 2.72% at 10.61 level.
There were 773 advances, 871 declines and 320 unchanged stocks on NSE reflecting positive undertone floating in the market.
Here is a look at the top three gainers on the BSE: -
|Stock Name||LTP (Rs.)||Change (Rs.)||Change (%)|
|Hathway Cable & Datacom||42.05||+1.95||+4.86|
|Jammu & Kashmir Bank||93.7||+4.1||+4.58|
Hathway Cable & Datacom on Monday witnessed a spurt in the volume by more than 7.06 times. It hit a high of Rs 43.50 and a low of Rs 41.25 during the day.
Tata Elxi witnessed a spurt in the volume by more than 1.67 times. It hit a high of Rs 1553 and a low of Rs 1629 during the day.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank has free float market cap of Rs 2295.9 crore. The stock also hit a 52-week high value of Rs 94.65.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.