BSE Mid-cap index closed higher by 0.07% at 14817. BSE Small-cap index closed lower by 0.08% at 15653. India VIX closed lower by 2.72% at 10.61 level.
There were 773 advances, 871 declines and 320 unchanged stocks on NSE reflecting positive undertone floating in the market.
Here is a look at the top three losers on the BSE: -
|Stock Name||LTP(Rs.)||Change (Rs.)||Change (%)|
Amtek Auto on Friday witnessed a spurt in the volume by more than 7.45 times. The stock hit a 52-week low value of Rs 23.45.
Wockhardt witnessed a spurt in the volume by more than 4.29 times. The stock hit a high of Rs 585 and a low of Rs 637.
Videocon Industries witnessed a spurt in the volume by more than 4.54 times. The stock also breached its lower circuit at Rs 21.20.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.