The TRAI chairperson was replying to a question said that TRAI will commence the process of consultation for the next round of spectrum auction soon.
"Generally, it takes six months' time to complete the whole process. You can expect recommendation around the same time," Sharma said.
In his speech at the event, Sharma said Trai is propagating sharing of backend infrastructure to achieve goals of 'Digital India'.
"We are of the firm view that sharing at the backend will in no way dilute competition in the front end. Sharing will be required for smart cities and all the components of smart cities," Sharma added.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.