Tyre stocks namely Apollo tyres traded lower by 2.10% at Rs 265.20 per share, JK Tyre Industries traded lower by 1.50% at Rs 161.30 per share, Ceat Ltd traded lower by 6.44% at Rs 1,779.75 per share and MRF traded lower by 1.41% at Rs 68,200 per share.
The Directorate General of Anti-Dumping and Allied Duties (DGAD) is in talks with the Finance Ministry for the imposition of anti-dumping duty on truck and bus radial tyres (TBR) imports from China.
The authority has submitted a report to the Finance Ministry which will take the final decision.
At 10:10 hours, BSE Auto Index traded lower by 0.01% at 24,618 levels. Mahindra and Mahindra was contributing major to index losses an d dragging it further to lower levels.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.