He added further, Trump had taken this move for border security, keeping the country safe, his administration is having in-depth look at Visa laws.
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi had lifted India’s concerns in this regard when he met US Congressmen in Delhi, however, officials said, they did not rule out some changes in US Visa rules.
As per the policy draft, it will force companies to enforce companies to offer entry-level jobs to the existing unemployed natives in the US instead of bringing cheaper workers from overseas.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.