UltraTech Cement Ltd ended at Rs 4038.4, up by Rs 56.1 or 1.41% from its previous closing of Rs 3982.3 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 3970.65 and touched a high and low of Rs 4057 and Rs 3939.25 respectively. A total of 222623(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 110833.95 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 4130 on 08-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 2581.15 on 18-Jan-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 4057 and Rs 3939.25 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 62.27 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 26.45 % and 11.28 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.