Trading hours of Wednesday ended with US markets closing on a negative note. The dip is a result of disappointment from the weak earnings of Quarter.
US Indices, after the trading hours of Wednesday, posted their biggest decline after two months. The decline came with a series of weak corporate earnings that dampened investor sentiments.
The S&P 500 Index was weighed down by the weak results of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc and Advanced Micro Devices.
With sentiments being affected negatively, market participants seem to focus on European Central Bankâ€™s policy meeting scheduled for today.
In the meeting, the Central Bank is expected to announce reduction in the size of its monthly bond buying. This may elevate investor sentiments.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.