The technology sector continued to grow sharply, with growth accelerating for the second successive month. Notably, the upturn was the fastest in three years.
Following relatively moderate growth in August, the basic materials sector indicated a strong output expansion in September – the quickest since May.
Output growth in the industrials sector softened, however. The sector fell from the top-ranking to fifth in September, and was one of four sectors that experienced a weaker expansion.
Growth in both the consumer goods and healthcare sectors eased and was modest, meaning they were ranked the lowest of the seven monitored sectors.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.