The company will have a market value of about $1.2 billion after the IPO, which will be open for subscription between October 26-28.
The company is offering up to 25 million shares, comprising 15 million primary and the rest secondary shares, representing 13.7% of the expanded capital.
Varun Beverages is the one of the largest franchisee in the world (outside US) of carbonated soft drinks (“CSDs”) and non-carbonated beverages (“NCBs”) sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.