Financials, which have been under pressure following negative news on Deutsche Bank and Wells Fargo, were down ahead of quarterly results due Friday from Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup. The S&P financial index fell 1.1%.
The S&P 500 posted no new 52-week highs and six new lows; the Nasdaq Composite recorded 24 new highs and 91 new lows.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.