This deal is also a significant step in the process of deleveraging the balance sheets of Indian corporates. ICICI Bank has been closely working with various companies including the Essar Group to help them deleverage their stressed balance sheets. We will continue working towards this objective with others.”
ICICI Bank Ltd is currently trading at Rs 255.3, up by Rs 13.45 or 5.56% from its previous closing of Rs 241.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 244 and has touched a high and low of Rs 255.75 and Rs 244 respectively. So far 14396211(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 140734.4 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 292.65 on 16-Oct-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 180.8 on 26-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 253.1 and Rs 239.15 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 0 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 65.58 % and 9.04 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.