The booked consolidated net profit of Rs. 17.49 crore for the third quarter ended December 2014, as against Rs. 7.51 crore in a year ago period. Total income also increased by 28.5 per cent to Rs. 2,279 crore from Rs. 1,774 crore.
The stock so far has zoomed 9.8% to touch a high at Rs. 74.55. Now, the stock has pared some of its earlier gain, but still is up 4.9% at Rs. 71.25.
On the BSE counter, so far, 177,000 shares are traded, as against its two-week daily average volume of 26,000 shares.
Meanwhile, the Sensex has moved down 130 points at 29,429.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.