Welspun Enterprises Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 64, up by Rs. 2.9 or 4.75% from its previous closing of Rs. 61.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 63 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 65.5 and Rs. 63 respectively. So far 479297(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 1058.99 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 79.1 on 05-Aug-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 24.6 on 21-Jan-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 63 and Rs. 56.45 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 37.56 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 17.13 % and 37.34 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.