The estimated cost of the restructured project as per the bid documents of the project is Rs 118 crore. The restructured project involves the development of a water supply project to supply treated water of up to 23 million litres per day (MLD) to industrial customers in Dewas during the concession period, said the company.
Once the restructured project is operational, the earlier Dewas Industrial Water Supply Project from Nemawar will be handed over to PWD, MP government, at no cost, added the company.
Welspun Enterprises was trading at Rs 132.20 per share, down by Rs 0.25 or 0.19% as at 1446 hours on Monday, on the BSE. The stock attracted a traded volume of 3,36,393 shares and traded value of Rs 447.91 lakh on the NSE.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.